9/22/2014

Ohio - September 2, 2014

Hello, Hello,
It sounds like everyone is alive and well at home, or at least adjusting to lots of changes! But I guess change is for our best. You know me, I'm not a really big fan of change, but as I am learning on my mission that is what life is about. God works through change to keep us growing. He can't qualify us for his work if we are not ever going to grow a little, and that comes with us changing a little. That is The Doctrine of Christ, for a quick look at that its my purpose in Preach my Gospel, Christ's purpose more importantly, but yeah Faith leads to Repentance, or Change, ordinances and then it is a continual thing as we Endure to the End. But yeah, I'm good and well here in Greenville as well, not anything crazy like sending a missionary out but, we are striving to work hard. Oh, I guess there is a big thing coming up, I forgot that next week the Mission is going to go to a Cincinnati Reds Game! My Comp is stoked! Then we should be going to the temple here shortly as well, we don't have a date yet, but that is what I am the most excited for.  I guess that comes when you have been a Missionary for awhile, worldly things just don't sound as fun as spiritual things. I hope things continue to settle down back at home.  Love you much! 
Love, Elder Jade Grover