MTC life is beyond amazing! Like, I don't think I have ever been
so happy because I know for a surety that my father in heaven loves me beyond compare, and I know that he loves you too! Alot! And he loves you even
more now that you've let 2 of your sons be his servants! I love being a
missionary! Like, I could be a missionary the rest of my life, because
letting people know what I know and how happy it can make them, it is beyond
compare! So I saw Brayden 3 times, but he flew out yesterday.. he is
going to be an amazing missionary! And guess who showed up last week? Heidi Hiatt, it was so awesome to see her! I guess she had a bad eye so they sent
her here instead of Mexico. She is in west campus, so I see her
every day! So I don't think I need anything right now. That is
sad that Shaeli is coming home, she is missing out, but it is hard! Like the
hardest thing I have ever done, but never has anything brought me so much
joy! I love it! I couldn't imagine going home! But it is great, spanish is
hard, really hard, and confusing, but I will get it someday:) I love it
though, the language is beautiful! I keeping learning little different parts, so it will come together. Say hi to everyone for me and tell them that I love them and that I remember all of them in my many many prayers. God loves
you mom, very much, and so do I! I think of you a lot but I know this
is where I am supposed to be! Love you a lot! This gospel is true!!
![]() |
| My Companion |








