Good Morning :)We were able to have a very good week this week. Today I decided to send you most of the letter I sent to President today. I just had the thought that it might be kind of nice so you could have a little more detailed look into the work here, because I know I am probably not so good at giving details of what I'm doing."This last week after interviews I actually felt more productive this week, I just went out and let myself do anything I could for the families that I have grown to love here. The recent convert families were not able to come to church, but we were able to do some really good service for Lori Paterson, and had some good visits with the Pease Family. We were never able to share a message, but they actually tried to set one up with us themselves. It just was even more crazy when they wanted us to come to that. We had planned a really good message on preparing for the next ordinance, or in other words the temple. That is what we are going to try to do, get them excited about the temple, just like they were about baptism, and set goals and steps to get their lives in order to go! But we did get Mike Anderson (investigator) and his 6 kids to Church, his wife was not feeling well enough to come, but that was really exciting. Those kids will do wonderful things in the gospel if they are able to grow up in it. The situation in that family is very hard though, we helped them move to a trailer house about three or four weeks ago, being that they had to be out of the place they were in. And then just after that, Mike got laid off, so there has not been income for three or four weeks, but we did everything we could to secure them a way to church, and we got them there. Mike will have some interviews today, so we are praying for the best. Things are looking up around here, thank you much!"So yeah, things are good here. I hope all is well at home with the summer hustle and bustle. Remember I love you and pray for you often, or in other words ALL THE TIME!!! Love you MOM :)Love Elder Jade Grover





