9/12/2014

Ohio - August 11, 2014

Good Morning!
I thought I was moved back to Indiana for good!  Actually, I thought I would be in Greensburg for a longer time, with how long I stayed in Wilmington I actually figured that I would spend the rest of my time in Greensburg, but I guess that is not what God had intended for me. Man, I sure do not like going to new places still, you would think with how long I have been out that I would be used to it, but I'm not. So yeah, I'm back in Ohio, in another "green" town, yeah Greensburg to Greenville, how about that! I am now with a missionary that just had his trainer transferred out after being together for his first three transfers, so I guess you could say I'm "greenie" breaking him. He seems like a very good missionary and still has a very good fire under his belt to get some work done, so that is good! Greenville is also a branch, and is actually the smallest meeting house I have been in while being out, but that just means that there is lots of work to do, right?
So there were more goats than lambs at the fair? What in the world, that doesn't happen! What caused that, do you think? That is crazy. It sounds like we made it through though, you always have to hold on to the good things, you came out on top! That's horrible that we lost Aunt LouAnn in the middle of it though, it doesn't sound like the Grovers had a very good fair at all! Aunt LouAnn and Uncle Merlin have always been a big part of it! It is hard for those of us still on earth, but in God's plan, passing on is not a bad thing! It's always hard to look at it that way, but we just need to trust in Him, and it will all be worth it! Anyways, love you Mom! Keep holding in there, you are awesome!
Love Elder Jade Grover

PS. My new address is:
112 Quindora Blvd.
Greenville OH 45331 


I don't know what it is with these crazy Streets they send me to in Ohio :)