9/12/2014

Indiana - July 14, 2014

Hello, Hello!
I'm alive and well! At least I think anyway :) Missionary work is slow, but we are working with some awesome recent convert families.  They are really going through a rough time though, I guess that happens when you have 11 and 12 year-old girls trying to live out in this crazy world. If you think Blanding is getting bad, compared to the world out here, that may be the only safe place! That is, unless you come from a very strong Mormon family, it is just not a place I would like to raise a family. Then on the other hand, I think quite often about what it would be like to come and live here and do some major Missionary work. Being a Missionary, I see now how important the members and families do are for the most successful growth in the church. Either way, I am very grateful to have been raised in the wonderful family I was and that we were able to live where we did. Anyways, it sounds like you are staying busy back home, with all that's going on! It's so crazy to think that Jens is already going through the steps to leave on his mission. It's a great time of life, when you are learning what God has in store for you! I so wish I could be there when he goes though the temple! That is where heaven is on earth and is where all the work we do out here leads to. That is so awesome to hear! Anyways, keep pressing forward, it will all come together with the fair and stuff, it is just so much fun before, right :) Take care and remember that I love you, as well as your Father in Heaven!
Love Elder Grover