Hello, HelloIts good to hear things are good back at home, and that the other Elder Grover is getting along alright. He is in deep in his preparation to come into the mission field! I can remember, that place was so amazing! The spirit teaches you so much in so little time. But with it being preparation for the mission, its just like hat out here too! The ups and downs are all squashed in a shorter period time, but like keep saying, that is how we grow! He can't help us grow if we are in the comfort zone. Right now he may think that 6 weeks seems like forever, but really 6 weeks comes and goes really fast! For example, this last transfer! Transfers are tomorrow and well, I'm moving again! One and done, I don't exactly know what to think! So this will be another week that I start from ground zero again. I didn't even get to know all the people very well here, I'm one that it takes me a little while to get everything down. Hopefully they will send someone in that can really get the work going here, its a wonderful little place with lots of potential! So yeah, I hope nobody sent anything recently; I did get the package from Amber and Dad's letter so we are good there. Thank you for all everyone does for me, it means the world! Love you Much!Elder Jade Grover





