hola familia,Kinda sad I didn't have an email when I got on, not going to lie... thanks for the package though:) Oh, I need my patriarchal blessing and like a shaver for my chest, ha, this may sound weird but it is bugging me! Hope you had a wonderful labor day! My P days are going to be on Tuesday! Maybe I will write a letter telling you more about my first week here at the MTC. I've got to say I love it, and I love Christ! He is our older brother and Him and heavenly father have so much love for us. Spanish is so hard, but I have already learned so much! Like I wish I knew more before! Tell McKady to study more and more because if she wants to go on a mission and has to learn spanish it would be so helpful! I am loving life and having so much fun. My testimony of Christ grows stronger every day! So yeah, I will write a more detailed letter. Happy Birthday to me:)
Love Elder Grover
P.S. Don't worry about me, I am in the Lord's hands. Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero, que Presidente Monson es un profeta, yo sé que Jesucristo es el Redentor, yo sé que dios es amoroso, En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amén. Amo mamá! Don't know if that is I love or not, but I love you mom and Familia! But like I said I will send a letter telling more of how my week has been. I love you all and I know with every fiber of my being that God does too. The church is so real and it is amazing! It amazes me how we it is run, it is beautiful.










