9/23/2014

MTC - September 16, 2014

Hola mama,
Life here is great! But I think I am putting on some weight... we don't have a scale on west campus, but I just know I am. But that is okay because the food is great. Tell Jesse congrats on the paper! That is very impressive! That is crazy that Mikell is already flying out. He will love it though, it is amazing. Just tell him not to get frustrated with Spanish, because it is frustrating. But I love Spanish, I cant wait until I can become fluent, it is so beautiful! Tell Jesse and JJ to practice all they can because it is an amazing gift to have, and to lose it would be very sad! Because I know the hours and hours I am putting in trying to learn it, and I don't ever want to forget it! But I can only learn it through the grace of God. He is so important mom, he really is. But it is great, me and my companion can teach a Spanglish lesson without notes, it is really fun! And I find myself understanding more and more of the language. But have a good week and have fun, tell everyone I love them. And mom, I love you so so so much, but I know God loves you more than I do!  And if you ever need help He will be there, I promise because I can testify to you that he helps me every second of every day!
Love Elder Grover