Good Morning!It's good to hear that everyone is alive and well, and making it through all the craziness! Jens is heading out next week? Wow, time goes fast! I still think he is still too young, even if he is 19 here soon anyway. I would still say that, I guess I am just a little older than I feel and I need to catch up on the times. You will have two missionaries out at the same time once again, it will be for a little longer amount of time than the last time because I still have a lot more to accomplish before I come home :) But yeah, my new area is nice. I prefer the smaller places and well, I got my wish and now I'm in the smallest place yet as in branch ward terms, it sure works different than what I am used to, but it will be a good experience. It's funny how I get sent somewhere and then I have all these ideas of how if it was this way I could really get the work going, then I get sent to the thing that I wanted in the last area, and it just isn't how I thought it would be. I guess God has a good sense of humor and just wants me to do what I can and trust in Him, he has the plans and it will all work out the way it needs to. But anyways, this week will be a little crazy here, or slow for us, either way. They have their fair going on, and for a county fair it is huge, so that is where everyone is - not out and about. We do have passes to get in the whole time, but it is still kind of hard to get the missionary work done. But we get to go to the fair a lot, so that should be fun, right? But yeah, I'm doing good, thanks for always making sure I have what I need! Love you Mom! Keep pressing forward!Love Elder Jade Grover





