Well, Elder Grover is doing pretty good I guess, living the life of a missionary. The work is so rewarding, but that doesn't come without going through some hard times too, right? And no, just because I said that doesn't mean that I'm having a hard time, I'm Great! I really love the people in my area, and am striving to do all I can to help them. But no matter how much you want to help, they still have their agency. And, as you know, life gets crazy, and church does not always come as a priority to those that have not had church as part of their life. I am so very glad that I have wonderful parents who taught their kids the importance of putting God before everything else we do! I makes a world of difference. As I have been out here, I have seen the effects of just letting your kids do whatever. You learn what you do not want to do, that is for sure. Holy cow, only 30 more days and Jens is off, was he supposed to go to a MTC down there or do they have him going to Provo? If so, you now may be able to see him go into the MTC regardless, with no Visa! I am so glad I didn't have to worry about that stuff! But it will work out, don't worry! And don't let all the crazy get you down, it is just helping us grow, and the Lord cant help us grow if we are standing still! Anyways, love you Mom! Keep pushing forward!Love Elder Jade Grover





