9/22/2014

Ohio - August 25, 2014

Good Morning!!!
It sounds like things are good and crazy around there. That seems to be the case when you are sending out a Missionary! I probably wasn't the fastest at getting ready very quickly either, but I'm out here and alive so we must have got it all done :)  But I guess I went to a much more civilized place, we won't be able to send him any packages, huh? That would be rough but you know, he is a Grover, we are tough kids, he will make it alright. On that note, I received your package safe and sound, thank you so much for making sure I am taking care of myself! I should be good with contacts at least until January, that is unless I lose the ones I have, haha, don't worry :) Things are going good here though, we had a pretty good fireside last night on helping members be better member missionaries. It was open for the whole stake to come to our little building, which would not have fit a whole stake, but being as far out as we are from the stake, we didn't have to worry about that. But both the stake president and President Porter talked at it, so it was pretty good. And out of all the people we invited, one came,  so that was awesome. I guess I did contact missionaries from other units that where able to come, so I guess I could count them too, but yeah, it was a good event. You know me, I have a hard time adjusting to new places, but once I get adjusted, I get to love the place, and well this place is slowly growing on me, so things should be looking good! Anyways, thanks for all you do, love you much! Keep the Faith! 
Love,
Elder Jade Grover

P.S. Jens, or should I say Elder Grover, does look like a pretty good missionary, maybe a little young :) but I guess that is how they send them out now-a-days!!!  But yeah, exciting times! It will be a crazy week but it all will be worth it! God is with His servants!