2/25/2013

Indiana - February 25, 2013


Mom!!! and Family,
Things here are holding up pretty good.  It sounds like they are a little bit better here than all the crazy stuff going on back home.  Well, we have some stuff this weekend as well, but not near as much as all the many things you have to be to and get done. Sometimes I wish I could be back intermixed in all the crazy stuff. Enjoy it, it will all be over before you know it and things will be calm and back to normal before you know it. But anyway, Elder Ballard is coming to our mission this Saturday and he wants the whole mission to come together. It's pretty special for the mission to all get together. President Collins says they don't usually let him do that.  It has only happened one other time while he has been here. Exciting stuff! And with the 58 missions and stuff, President Collins e-mailed us who the new president for the mission will be, it is Steve Cleveland. He also said that there are other effects to the mission will be put in place in July. The Fort Wayne Zone and the Muncie Zone, of which I am in right now, will be part of one of the new missions created, the Ohio, Cincinnati Mission. And that filled me all up with chills or excitement or the spirit or however you explain it. But, I really think that that is where God wants me! So I might not be in the crazy Indianapolis mission in July. Exciting times, God is putting his work in action, and I am so privileged to be part of it! It's exciting that Jesse is finally coming home, it will probably be hard for him to leave the exciting work, but he will love being home very fast! Well, if he is anything like me:) But I don't know, that might be just be because I am still Green!  God will be with him, so he will adjust well! That is so cool that Stetson is wrestling, it's about time some of your Grandkids got in to it, huh! So Prom is this week huh? Is Jens all excited? Just tell him to enjoy it, it's kind of crazy to get into, but it's one of those things you will remember forever, it's worth it! Anyway, my prayers are with you in all you do, you will make it through the week! Remember I love you so very much!
Love,
Elder Jade M. Grover