2/20/2013

Indiana - February 18, 2013


Mom!!!
It's so great to hear from you! I can't believe that my coat was found! Thank you so much for digging into it, I love you so much! I thought that it was long gone, and I really liked that coat! You are the best mom! My address is this:
Elder Jade M. Grover
117 1/2 North 11th St.
Richmond, IN 47374
But I don't know, it might  be safer to send it to the mission home, I don't totally trust our neighborhood if it sits out. But with sending it to the mission home, I may not get it for a while, it may be the next zone meeting before I get it. It was at a Big Zone Conference last week on Valentine's day that I got the package with the Valentine gifts, thank you so much!  I love you all so much, I can't even find the words to describe it. It meant the world to me, thank you and tell everyone thank you for me, and that I love you all. I did send letters last week, have you received them yet? I don't know if I messed up on addresses or what, so I hope they make it okay. I don't know how anything works yet, but I love hearing from home. If you are sending stuff you might could try to send my ring to, that's so cool how that was able to be found as well. Tell Jens to keep his head up, he is a good wrestler, and that is all that matters. We all have good days and we all have those really bad days as well, if we didn't have to go through the bad then we wouldn't know how good it is when we have the good days.  And in the mission field  it goes the same way! But yeah, it is great out here, it is so cool to watch people grasp the light of the Gospel, it is quite the experience. I'm glad to hear all is going well, I love hearing from you. Yeah, just to let you know, I am alive, and haven't completely froze to death. My companion was kind enough to let me use the outside of his rain coat, and I have used my jacket underneath, so it works. Remember, I love you all so very much! Take care for me, okay!
Love, Elder Jade M. Grover