![]() |
| D'Andre's baptism - he is great!!! |
Dear Family,
The baptism was a lot of fun, very spiritual. There were a lot of missionaries that taught him.
That's cool that Elder Grover is in the MTC, and that he is enjoying it. That is exciting that he is out and getting ready to go out and preach the good word. Elder Palmer is heading out to Roseville, haha, that is so funny, they are our mission rivals, haha! They don't really like us 'cause we baptize and they try to, haha! No, they are good, they have crazy hair and wild ties, we are the more conservative spiritual missionaries :)
No, I didn't get transferred, I stayed here, but my companion got transferred out. I will have a new ZL he is Elder Jones, another Idaho companion, I have had a lot of those on my mission. It will be exciting, lots of good things happening here, ready to end strong!
Well, concerning the bike............................. I don't have it................................... in my possession ................................ it is in Sister Davis' garage back in one of my old areas. You thought I didn't have it anymore huh? Haha, well I got you there, it is basically brand new, just a minor problem with the pedal. Not sure how I am going to get it home, I will probably leave another box of stuff there at Sister Davis' as well, just for safe keeping, until I can figure out how to get it all home. I heard that Uncle Bruce is going to be moving into the family ward I cover, he works with a guy there and so he will be moving in with him. Interesting huh, haha.
Lots of love
Elder Grover






