Dear Family!
Hello, how are you? So is Jade in the MTC? Are you all okay? I am doing good here. We had a miracle at church on Sunday, which was yesterday. Our Investigator, D'andre, has been praying for a date to get baptized. So D'andre's dad was a baptist preacher, all his family is still baptist. We had a lesson on Friday with him and told him he need to pray with real intent, and we asked when he had felt the spirit before, he said when his dad died and he prayed really hard for comfort and he felt a warm chill. So we told him to pray with that same intensity to know if he should get baptized. He came to church on Sunday, and after sacrament meeting he came up to us and said, "elders, I need to talk to you". We were like, oh no.... (all the bad thoughts, all the bad options, came to mind). He sat us down in a room and he said, ".... I got my answer..... I want to get baptized!" Words can't describe how we felt! He is set to get baptized on Friday. We went over last night to answer questions and to warn of opposition, we then set up future appointments and to play ball at 6 in the morning, this morning. So this morning I walk up to him and he said, "Elder Grover, I know you warned me of opposition and that satan was going to fight me, but I didn't know how hard it was going to be". His sister died this morning at 2-3 in the morning, he said that he is so pained and doesn't know what to do. All he knows is that he still is going to get baptized on Friday. No that is what I call conversion by the spirit, real conversion! D'andre is so awesome, and we are so excited for his baptism this Friday.
Well I hope all is well back at home and that all is safe, I love you all so much!
Love Elder Grover





