3/05/2013

Good-bye Cal-Sac - February 25, 2013

Dear Family!

I am so excited to see you all this week. But you are right, I am so sad to leave here. I am so lost right now, I feel like I am leaving my closest friends and there is a part of me being left here. I honestly love it here so much. I am so grateful to have been called here, I would not have changed my mission call for all the money in the world. This Church is so true and our Prophet and Apostles are called of God because they, through God, put me here in this little tiny mission in the middle of California and I love it with all my heart. I always knew this day would come, but I guess I didn't understand how it would feel to leave, and I honestly know it will only get worse when I get on the plane and leave this blessed land :) But I know that it has to happen and thank goodness for Facebook and stuff to be able to communicate with all my extended family here. But I love you and I am excited to see you all, but sad news is I will be getting on the plane and coming back, haha, Just Kidding! Well, at lest not right away, haha :)

The baptisms went okay, I say okay because only 1 happened..... Tina got baptized and it was awesome, I will send you pictures, jk, I will show them to you when I get home. The good news is that Ashlee is getting baptized today, she decided to throw me through a roller coaster and wait until the last minute, but non-the-less, my last night she will be getting baptized, so we are excited. I went to dinner with Uncle Bruce, and he is helping fellowship this awesome investigator we have named Keith Bradford (Keith is getting baptized March 16th, and we found him just last week - he accepted baptism on the first visit!).
 
Well, I love you all and I will see you late on Thursday. I love you!!

Elder Grover