¿2016? ya
Hola mama!!!!!
No puedo creer que ya estamos en 2016, el tiempo paso muy rápido, es muy loco!!!!!!!!!! Pero estoy muy animado para vivirlo. Estaba pensando que pasaría si yo escribí todo me carta en español. Pero no voy a hacerlo, por que quiero que pueda entenderlo:)
It is so crazy that it is 2016! What? I can't believe I have been in Argentina for all of 2015, to me that is just crazy!!! It sounds like you guys have lots of things to do this year, and well, in the start of this year, you have to worry about all of your single kids but Elder Grover:) For now, I think the only thing McKady needs to do is enjoy it all, just have fun so that the memories can be cherished for a long time.
I am glad you guys had a great New Years Eve party. I am not going to lie, I am a little jealous about the Chinese food, it has been a long time since I ate Chinese food, wow, it might have been 2014 New Years.... I am hungry for Chinese food. But anyway, it sounds like the games where fun. I love the photos, the TV looks huge in the back ground. The pictures at Arches are great, but yeah, I don't think I have ever been there either. So what is that with a selfi stick thing???? the world, where is it going? JK, there are some missionaries that have them. I guess I could get better at taking photos. But that is good that Jade was able to be home for awhile and get some relaxation. I have learned that the body needs lots of rest!!! You've always got to treat your body right. I hope you guys had lots of fun and were able to look at the last year, learn from it and remember the good times. And then look at the new year with lots of hope and with goals, goals are great!!! But sweet, I needed the card! Thank you so much mom!! I love you so much!!!
So the week was really good. Monday we had some good lessons with Ramaon, and we made a cover for his Book of Mormon, he was really excited about that! And we talked to Paula and her family, she is really nice. She stopped going to church 6 years ago, but wants to come back because she wants her kids to have the gospel:) That is awesome, but then she didn't come to church on Sunday.
Tuesday we went to Reconquista for our district meeting, it was good, we talked about goals. I learned in the mission that I should have made better goals before the mission, but there is always time to start, well, the best time was a long time ago, but now is the other best time. But it has been really hot this week... lots of walking in the heat. The 31st and the 1st were a little slower, we didn't have to much time to work because we had to be in the pension a little early, but a member brought us some asado, so that was good. It was chill, we got some rest and slept good, well, I did, ha! Saturday was a killer day with the heat... and we had some lessons fall through, but we made it through. Sunday was good, we had 3 investigators come, but it was so hot in the church. I directed the meeting so I got to share my testimony, so that was nice! And that leads us to today, where I am sitting here writing to you:) But next week I will not write next Monday, so I will write on Tuesday. We have transfers, I am pretty sure I will be staying here, but my companion thinks that he is going, but I guess we will see. I want you guys to know that I love you very much. Oh yeah, I was able to finish the Book of Mormon for the 2nd time in Spanish on the 1st, what a great way to start off the year, it was really nice. I want you guys to know that I know the Book of Mormon is true!!! Have a great week, I hope all goes well!! Just remember that I love you guys and always will!!!
love Elder Grover





