Todo esta Tranquilo no mas!
Hello mom!!!
My week was good!! I am glad to hear that you guys had a good week!!! Well, I am glad to hear that state drill went good. I am glad that they danced well, I hope McKady feels good about it all. Tell her that I know she did amazing!!!! But don't worry too much mom, soon you will have some grandkids competing, and all will be well with that!! I hear that the new temple in Provo opened up! That is crazy! I bet it is so beautiful!! I really want to go to it!!! I am glad that you guys were able to go to the open house!!! Yeah, Jordan and Ericka, they still have a long time to wait until they get married, but hey, Jordan did send me an email! This is the first one I have gotten from him! Yeah, I am pretty pumped about that!!! I am glad everyone is getting better! The flu, it must be getting close to the end of wrestling season, if so then I better be careful because I always got sick this time of year, but this year it will change! Ha, holy crazy... it was already the super bowl.......... I can't believe that. I hadn't heard a thing about it this year, Jesse must have been too busy watching to ever update me on them. But that is cool that the Broncos won! It sounds like it was a really great week, I am glad that everyone had a good time and that people are getting better!
This week has been pretty chill. We had divisions with the zone leaders and I stayed in our area and Elder Brown came here. It was fun, we had some good lessons, and that night I made some BBQ chicken sandwhiches, yeah they were really good! Then, the next morning I took him to this bakery and we bought these super good facturas, I don't know what that word is in English, but they were good, they are kind of like doughnuts. We walked around all of Vera that day... it was alot of walking, then my companion and his companion came, and then they left! The afternoon was good, we talked to Soledad, and that was good to talk to her again. But we, well, it seems like we did a lot of walking this last week... but it is all for the Lord.
This week we were also able to find a really cool person, her name is Gisela and she let us talk to her really easy, and was super nice, and had great questions, and well, we scheduled a lesson, so yeah, it is going well enough to make a missionary happy!!! Then we got back and she had read!!!!! The introduction of the Book of Mormon!!! And she had great questions! It was super awesome! I was really happy! Right now we are teaching a lot of people who are younger, like 20 to 25, which is good. Oscar is 26, and he likes to help us when he is not working, he is a great example of what the atonement of Jesus Christ can do for someone. I felt really bad, Saturday morning he went out with us to work and we walked all over the place, but no one was home. It was too bad, but he keep going, and then we went to his house and shared a message about the priesthood.
Later that day we went to talk to Nordali, and she is really cool, she used to be really involved in the Catholic church, but then she got offended. She went to school to be a science teacher. At first she really didn't want to talk to us and didn't want to know anything about God, but she has really opened up, she even told us she has been thinking about God more now, which is really cool!!!
Church was good, there were 29 people there, but not any investigators, but next week will be better!! The primary teacher had a interview with president, so they asked us to watch the primery....................................................................................................................................................................................................... yeah, let's just say they are not the best behaved kids. Two kids started into a fist fight and, well, the parents had to break it up, ha! My companion was worried that they would all hate us after that, but it was interesting. Then we had a great lesson with Roberto Juayare, he told us he and his family have been so blessed ever since they have stared talking to us, so that was good! He had a lot of great questions, so I was excited after that lesson. Then we had a branch council, but it was good, I think they are going to start working, I hope. at least they talked about it! And then for lunch today we made french toast, that was good too! This last week I started to read in the New Testament, and it is really good, I love learning about our Lord and Savior. Mom, I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the whole world!!! And I want you tell everyone that I love them too, and how grateful I am for all the suport that everyone has given me!!! Tell McKady good job, and thank you so much for the pictures! I have the best family in the whole world!!! I love you!
Elder Grover





