¿Febrero ya?
Hola mamá, ¿Cómo estás? solo quiero decir ¡Te Quiero mucho!:)
Well to start, thank you so much for your e-mail, I always love your e-mails! They are the best, and they are always there:) That is crazy that it is snowing again, everyone here tells us that the news is saying that the states are reciveing a lot of snow right now. That is good because that means that we will have a great spring and summer, and it will be good for the mountain (great for my deer tag;) I am sorry to hear that Amber and Ericka are not doing good with their health, it is easy the get down when you have bad health. Tell them I love them and that I hope they can get better soon. Also, tell them to read Alma 7:11-12, it talks about the atonement and how Christ is their to help us. But I hope that Amber will be able to go to state drill to watch McKady!! (thank you so much for the photos, tell McKady she is awesome and that she my hero, just tearing it up on the drill team court). She must not be sad, but needs to be happy so she can just go out there and have the time of her life and have no regrets. I hope the weekend goes well for all, and that the whole family can travel safe and just have the time of your lives, enjoy it all and take lots of pictures so I can enjoy it all too!!:) But, looking at that picture of the team, I really don't know anyone... ha, weird.
But wow, that makes me super happy to hear that Easton is going to go on a mission! The Atonement is real, and it is open for all of us, and people can change their lives. But wow, about Kamrie and Presley... I am shocked.......... it just doesn't sound right. But don't worry mom, don't worry too much, there are other people who are doing worse things, or have done worse things, or have had worse happen to them, but we won't go there, because yeah. This week we have been able to talk to some people, and I just hope and pray that we can help them find the atonement in their lives. But the atonement is true and it really is open to all people!
I am well and happy!:)
So this week has been good, we have been able to find a lot of new people to teach. So we were able to find this family that talked to the missionaries 2 years ago, we are super excited to start teaching them. The lesson that we did have with them was great, I enjoyed it a lot. This week has been nice in the sense that it rained a little, so it cooled it down a little so we haven't been dying in our sweat.... so we are all good! And we got lunch all but one day this last week, so that makes a happy Elder Grover.
Sorry this e-mail is a little random and all over the place, but I am trying to type fast and get it all in before time is up. Yesterday we had a great lesson with Ramon about repentance, and Oscar came with us. It was great because he had been smoaking and drinking and doing drugs and living with his girlfriend before he hit rock bottem and changed his life, now he is preparing to go to the temple. His testimony is amazing, and he is a great example for Ramon! They exchanged numbers, so I hope that they will stay in contact and can become friends!
Can you beleive that it is already February? January just flew by, super fast! But that is okay, we've got February to work. There were a lot of things that happened this last week, it is just a matter of remembering what they were, but it was a good week. What still gets me is how people can lie, but we are not going to talk about that either, it makes me a little mad. And another thing that gets me is when people say all the religions are good because they all lead to God... not true, I think that is what the pope is teaching right now... anyways, enough complaining on my part. Life is good, we had 30 people in church and one was Ramon, so that was great! I want you guys to know that I know the church is true and I know the reason I am out here on a mission. I am grateful to be here and help people to gain a testimony of this wonderful blessing, the gospel. Have a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck at state drill, and have fun! I love you all!
Love Elder Grover





