Tengo mas tiempo en Vera:)
Hey mom,
My week has been great, and I am doing great:) Yeah, it is super hot here, and I am the farthest south area in the mission.. and it is hot, hot... but good! From the pictures it looks like you guys got lots and lots of snow!! That is crazy!! It looks like we will get a lot of runoff and then there can be some farming done! Hopefully the reservoirs will be able to fill up. The little sledding ramp you guys made is awesome! It looks like JJ and Tamras kids had lots of fun. The pictures of McKady in the snow look really good, and the one where she is blowing the snow looks super cool! Tell Dad Happy Birthday for me!!! I sent him a letter but I don't know if he got it yet... but tell him Happy Birthday and that I love him so much. Yeah, I bet he went on and on with a lot of stories, but I bet it was super good for the grandkids!!! That is awesome!!! Jade getting there, he will be okay, it is all leading up to what he needs and what he wants to do!!! So Landon is getting married? Crazy.......... that is so weird that all these people are getting married, I mean it is good, but it is just so weird because they just seem so young, or maybe that is just because they are close to my age, and I don't feel that old! But that is good for him that he is getting married. It sounds like has been a great week with lots of fun and with lots of snow!!!
So this has been a great week for me too! We have had great lessons and we also had a zone meeting, and those are great because we always get to learn from presidente, they are always really good!! But I didn't get a package, maybe it will come in a little bit. But I am excited for the calendar because I do need it! Well, I don't need it, but I really do enjoy it a lot! So we were in Reconquista the whole day pretty much, but it was a great day. Thursday and Friday where just great days of work, just having a great time and teaching people. This week we got more lunches from people, so that was really nice because that saves lots of money, and they cook good food, and a lot of it! Tuesday we had Elder Leoni from Bolivia with us, he is a cool guy. But then Saturday is when it got a little crazy. So we were sitting, talking to some people and the assistants call and tell us we have to go to Reconquista right after church because my companion was going to be transferred, but his bus was leaving really early from Reconquista. He was nervous because it was his first time being transferred. So he is now in Clorind, but anyway, so we went to the pension of the zone leaders and stayed the night with them, it was nice. We thought we were going to get a new assitente, becuase the one had 6 transfers in there, but he stayed, it is crazy. And then my companion from the MTC, Elder Bess, is the finacial secretary, and he is going to be in there another one. When he is done there, he will have completed a year in the office... what unfortunate luck.. ha! So anyway, I got a new companion, Elder Rosenvall from Pleasant Grove, he is going on his 4th transfer, but he speaks good and is a nice guy, so we are just going to work the crazy out of Vera, it is going to be great!! So yesterday I was just waiting for him to come, and then we had to come to Vera. But we were able to talk to someone yesterday, so that was super nice. So that is the rundown on the week, nope, not done yet, I have to talk about Sunday at church. So Saturday night the branch presidente called and asked if I could give a talk, so I said yes, like always:) But then in the morning he called and said that he was just getting back from this music thing they did en El Campo, and that he wasn't going to be back for church, so we were in charge. It was good though, we had 4 investigators come:), and one was the family Cordoba, but then everyone left after sacrament meeting. So it was just us and 2 members who stayed and talked to us until like 11, but then we stayed until 12, which is when church is supposed to end. Then we went to Reconquista, so that was a good. And then I went on divisions with a one of the zone leaders, but it was great, ha! But yeah, so that was the week ha:) But I hope you guys have a wonderful week!!! I want you to know that I love you guys with all my heart, mom you are the best!:)
love Elder Grover
PS Tell Dad Happy Birthday, and thanks for the pictures!:)





