So to begin with, I am sorry, I was going to send pictures but, well, I left my
camera at the apartment on accident, and that is like 2 miles away; we already have to walk a lot. It was awesome to talk to you guys, I loved it! And things are getting better here, I am getting used to it. I've got to say though, I am in a
different world. Not one thing is the same, and they don't like anything
that is American, so there is nothing from America really. We got
interviewed by our president today, he is a great guy, I love him and
his wife a lot. I can't wait until I learn Spanish well so I can fully comminicate to bless the people lives. I love them, they are wonderful; so kind and humble and all very religious. Other than them drinking, not
wearing much clothing, and smoking all the time, they are wonderful! It is
my favorite part of the day just talking to and meeting new people. I have
a testimony that this work is real and that God loves everyone. I love you all! Say hi to everyone and give them my love and the savior's love, because he
loves all of you so much! Mom, you are the best and I am grateful every
second of every day that God sent me to you. I love you, and will be your
son in this life and the next.
Love Elder Grover
P.S. So we
might have 4 baptisums this week, we fasted for them so we will just have to see if everything works out. We also have a wedding this week. I will tell you all about these experiences next week. I love you, always have and always will. Be safe this week, keep God
in your thoughts and everything will be okay. Tell McKady she has to
wait until I am home before she can talk to boys! Love you all, say hi to
dad for me and him that I love him too. And tell Tamra to take care of my nephew!