Hello there Family!
Wops...
I was planning on putting the address at the bottom of the my
last Email :) I Guess I'll put it at the top of this one so I don't forget it
again. You know if my head wasn't attached, I would have a hard time
keeping track of that.
Address:
503 S. Main St. Apt.#4
Winchester, IN 47394
So
yeah, things a going well, slowly getting used to this place, and boy, I
thought Greenville was a small branch, well this little place has it
beat! At least Winchester had a whole ton of less actives,
well here there is a lot more less actives than actives! But it is crazy how
much smaller it is. My companion is good, Elder Stradling, he most
definitely keeps me on my toes! I don't know why I get put with these
ADHD comps, but I guess it is just because I am just patient with them, now I wish I could
believe that . . .but I'll keep telling myself that anyway! Anyways, he likes
to work and talk to people, so that is good. We are working with an
awesome family though, a couple with 3 daughters, ant they get all
hyper when we come over. Alisha, the mother, claims us as part of the family. It was really cool the other night, we went over the plan of
salvation with cut outs, and then their Grandma came in and the girls
taught it to her, and she was very accepting of it, it was cool. Oh, and we are
going to be able to go to the temple at the end of the month, so that is
exciting. So if you wanted you could send my temple stuff out, but I
also am going home soon so I can always just borrow a member's. But thank you
so much for all you do, and continue to do, for me! Love you Mom!
Love Elder Jade Grover