Well I guess they can't decide whether God wants me in
Ohio or Indiana! I actually was only moved a to a bordering area of my
last one, just on the other side of the state line. It is a
smaller branch, and at one time it was actually part of the Greenville
branch, that was until they wanted Indiana in Indiana stakes and Ohio in
Ohio stakes. But man I hate it, right when I get to like a place, I'm
moved and all I want to to is go back to my last area! The weather
changing probably isn't helping out either, but I guess that is just a
part of life. I really wouldn't mind the hot and humid days to come
back, and possibly to stay forever! Anyways, it sounds like its been a
crazy week with high schoolers and all the fun they are around! That is super funny about Jesse saying the down stairs is just for boys, he is
just a little jel-us, sorry don't know how to spell that :) But anyways, sounds fun! It is always so good to hear from you Mom, thanks for all
you have done for me and do for me! I Love you! God be with you always!
Love Elder Jade Grover





