10/03/2014

MTC - September 23, 2014

Mi mama mucho ama para usted:) Thanks for the email, there is so much I want to say but I am not good at typing and my English is so bad right now - it is a mix of Spanglish. But mama, yo ama it here with all of my heart. Never have I felt so good and felt the spirit so strong. It is hard and stressful, but beyond amazing! I love waking up and putting on my name tag, it is a part of me and I never want to take it off. Thanks for the pictures, I hope McKady had fun playing powder puff.  That is so cool, would have been cooler if she got 12... Tell Mike if you get the chance that it is the scariest thing ever, but once you stop and think about it you realize how amazing it is and how much the spirit is here. So all but 2 elders in my district are going to the same mission, so si my companiero is going with me and we are great friends, ha! Like we are tight, and I am tight with everyone, I love it! So we will get our flight plans on Friday, so I am not sure what my schedule will be. This last week 5 elders that were going to Argentina got their plans and only 1 got his visa, so we will see. But I love you mom, and God loves you very much! I will write a letter to give you more details,  ha! Tell JD happy birthday. And send me addresses to my siblings so I can at least send letters on their birthdays. Oh, and send me their birthdays too. I love you mom, a lot, you are the best mom ever, and God is so proud of you. And I will send a letter, it is easier to write. I love you!
Love Elder Grover