Hola mom,
This last week has been the longest of my
life. . . Spanish is really hard and I don't understand a thing, but I am
trying. It is so different here, like, there is not one thing the same, it has been a total culture shock. But I just have to have faith the Lord will help
me. I was good in the MTC, but here I'm kinda homesick, I miss you guys
a lot! One thing I have noticed is how blessed we really are, and how
humbling this experience is going to be. I didn't expect it to be this different, I'll just have to take it one day at a time. There is a lot I want to tell you, but I want you to know
that I am safe. My trainer is great, he is from San Diego, and his Spanish is really good - but he can talk English too, so we are good there. We have taught some lessons and the people are nice and friendly, so that
is good. They can understand me, but I can't understand them. So tell everyone to write me! Everything just needs to go the the mission home. Give the address to Kay Jones too because she
always sends nice letters. I am serving in Fermosa, Argentina right
now, it is a city but our area is pretty poor. They say this is the hottest area
in the mission, and it is going to be summer soon so it is super hot! But
it is good, I like it, I just need to be patient with Spanish and let it
come, because it will someday. Oh, on Sunday it is Mother's Day in Argentina, so I get to skype you on Sunday between like 1 or 5, not sure
yet, so send me your skype account. There are a lot of dogs here, and it is
just different. I want you to know how much I love you, more than this
world will ever know! You are great mom, just keep having faith in our Lord and Savior, and I will too. Tell everyone I love them and miss them.
Love Elder Grover








