Things here in Indiana are going pretty well, I think! The branch seems to be really excited, we were finally able to
get the super solid family to church! I guess the branch didn't really
think that they where as solid as we told them they were! And they said
they really enjoyed church. I was really worried that the small branch would turn them off, the kids anyways, but they
seemed to enjoy it. Later in the day they actually went to a baptism in
Muncie as well. It kind of worked out, they had family pictures in
Muncie just before, so after pictures they just met us at the stake center. It was
a good baptism too, it was in the YSA branch, her name is Fara; I can't even try to
put her full name, she was actually muslim, I thin it was a super choice. She has been investigating the church for 2 years now, and she decided that this is what
she needed to do. That has to be a scary thing to do! But anyways, it
was a very good weekend! Guess what, Friday I even had
the opportunity to go in a Nazarene Church! Yeah, it was pretty cool, Mike
and Alisha (the Family) invited us to be their guests for the
Preschool Fundraiser dinner there! But anyways, I'm doing well! Thanks
for all you do, I hope all goes well this week! Love you Mom! and
everyone!
Love Elder Jade Grover
P.S. So Jens is officially out of the country? Crazy, Crazy!!!





