The MTC has gone way, way to fast! That is awesome that JD got
to experience baptism, it is amazing, and I am sure you did great on your talk, mom!! So, well, I guess I will break the news now.. I didn't get my flight plans..
that is because I have not yet received my visa. Out of the 22
missionaries going to Argentina only 3 got their visas. So I got a
reassignment. I guess I could not tell you and you would not know where Iam at.. ha;) You will never guess where I am going though . . . I am kinda
excited, like a lot! My companion is going to Sac town (Jesse's mission), I was so
excited for him. You better have guessed where I am going by now. It is the
most craziest experience I have ever had, it was like reopening my call
again. And now I get to serve 2 missions. . . oh, and I didn't get the oils
yet. I hope everything is okay there with the family. We are outside a lot - west
campus is awesome. I will send pictures of where I do most of my studying. Oh, and they are closing west campus - we are the last ones that get
to be here the whole 6 weeks. For exercise I go play volleyball, which is
intense, I love it! And then recently we played soccer with elders from
another district; it gets intense and I am getting better. I do work outs, like push ups and stuff every morning, and you will be glad to know that I have the cleanest, most organized area. I guess all those years of you getting after me are paying off finally. We have gone to the temple
every week, it is awesome and I love it so much. Spanish is good, it will
just take time. I am understanding more when someone is talking and when I read it. Oh, we need like more chips and salsa and powder donuts and
any good food you can send. But remember, it isn't the last package I can receive because I will be in states for awhile. I can call on the day I fly out, but I don't know when that is yet because I still could get my visa in the
next couple of days. So, are you still curious as to where I am going? Okay, I will tell
you, Tulsa Oklahoma (Jordan's mission) . . . can you believe that? I am shocked still! I am so
excited though!! God wants me there for some reason, I do not know it yet though. I will call when I fly out. I love you mom, a lot, more than a lot! Peace be unto your
soul for God loves you, and I promise you I am in the hollow of his hand.
Love Elder Grover
WEST CAMPUS
Isn't it beautiful?
 |
| Enjoying my time studying |
 |
| And enjoying the company too, ha! |
 |
| My companion and I with Sister Heidi Hiatt and her companion |
 |
| Where in the world will I go to wait for my visa??? |
 |
| Ah man, Tulsa OK . . . |
 |
| just kidding, I am so excited to go to Tulsa, OK! |
 |
| My companion and I with our intermediate calls |
 |
| Life is good! |
 |
| Just waiting on visas . . . |