Hello Hello!
We are alive here in Winchester,
at least I am. Transfers are tomorrow and Elder Stradling is not very happy to be leaving. Can you believe it? I get to stay! I have to give it
to him though, I would be terribly upset to leave, especially only being
here one transfer! Man, that last move I had to make sure was rough, it is
still hard and sometimes I still yearn to go back. But I sure have grown
to love little Winchester too, at least the people and the family that we have
been so blessed to work with, they are coming along really well. They will
tell us their decision this Saturday, if they will be getting baptized
or not. Mikael is a little overwhelmed with all it will require of him,
but then he says that is how is should be. He knows that it is not
going to be the "easier" way! The girls love singing primary songs and are
busy working towards the primary program, and Alisha is just way
excited about it all. The branch has been doing really good at
inviting them to dinner and other things; on Saturday they had dinner with the Williams family in town.
So with you guys coming so close, or should I say "closer", than you have been for the past
couple years, are you going to stop up here in Indiana and say Hi? Ha ha, yeah I know, you don't want to see hide nor hair of me until January, the
really cold time of year :) But I'm really excited for Jordan, that is
quite the experience of a life time to be able to perform in Branson for the Christmas season. Especially since he is the one of
us that wanted to become a Hollywood star:) I am still good to be the
one hiding from the people and not the center of attention, even the missionary lifestyle couldn't kick that out of me! Oh, and before I forget, yes I did get the package. Thank you so much! It cheered me up
just at the right time :) Love you Much!
Love Elder Jade Grover





