10/17/2014

Indiana - October 6, 2014

Wasn't Conference Great? It's crazy to think that the next time I watch conference I will not be a Missionary, it's been so long, it will be weird watching it as a regular person! I probably will enjoy being able to watch it at home though, which will be weird too because out here we have to push really hard to get people to come to the church to watch it.  We do that to build more unity with the Branch, but we couldn't even get them to come when we had big lunch in between sessions on Sunday! The Branch president was frustrated with all those that still wouldn't come, but you only can do what you can do! So you don't know if Jens is going to Argentina or Oklahoma? That is pretty cool that he got set to go to a mission that was already part of the family missions, and then it makes it even funnier that his companion was going to Jesse's old mission, ha! It will be a cool experience either way. I don't think it's a bad thing to see how US missionary work is before you head out; but hey, I don't know because all I know is US missionary work! With the cross country thing, if I was there I would have a word with this coach, is Steve still coaching the boys?  Anyways, but for sure, I hope McKady is all pumped to have Coach Grover for the summer, it's going to be fun :) But yeah, anyways I haven't heard anything about plans of coming home, I guess it might be different here. When I killed off Elder Graff his plans came while I was with him, and that was his last transfer! That is so weird to me that Landon already has his! So, nothing from the mission ever, huh? Well, I guess you could try to get a hold of them. They are very nice, but very busy, numbers and stats are very big here! But yeah, I have no idea if how I'm getting home. I think I should be flying home about the 21st of January though, as to how the transfers line up! But anyways all is well here. Thanks for all you do, Love you Much!

Love, Elder Jade Grover

P.S. Candice's package made it safe, thank you!