Good morning, or afternoon, or whenever you get this!Things are good here! By the sound of how warm it is where the Elder Grover down south is, it makes me kind of want to switch him places! And hey, with not understanding anything, you won't ever know if people on the street yelled something negative or positive. Maybe that just a US thing though, or a mid-west think, but I'm pretty sure it happens all over. He will do well though, the first little bit is really rough, but you know, when I thought I could not go one second longer, God always sent me a little something to tell me He was still there at that time, then you start to enjoy it! I do have to admit though, the language thing would be a rough one for me! I still believe God knew I couldn't handle it and that it why He sent me stateside. But Jens is a tough did, he can do it. And the Lord does make up for the rest after we do all we can do! Things are good here I'm excited for this week because we get to go to the temple; what could be better than that, right? So that should give me a boost to keep me going through this changing weather. I guess we will just have to wait for summer to come again, it always has in the past, right? I hope things are good at home. Thanks for all you do! I am so grateful to have wonderful parents who live the gospel and set a good example! Love you much!Love Elder Jade Grover





