5/03/2016

Argentina - February 23, 2016

Bitter sweet moments of the mission...
 
Hey mom!!!! 
Holy cow!! Jesse is a really old man!!!!;) Un chiste no mas;) But tell him Happy Birthday for me! And little Jed!!! I hope that he can start feeling better!! Hmm, I wouldn't mind a good lasagna right now!! It sounds like Jesse has his hands full, school, work and lots to do with Braddock!! That is awesome!! McKady did tell me that she got accepted to BYU, that is super awesome!!! I know lots of missionaries who put in, but don't get accepted, so that is really, really awesome!!!  And it is great that Jade is working, the construction here is so different though, ha! Good Luck with Sterling Scholar, that should be lots of fun!! Hey, I got the Christmas package:) Thank you so much! All well needed!!! Well, well needed, and jerky, that stuff is so, so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you mom, and tell dad thanks for the letter too!!!  I love you guys so mucho! Ha!
Should I wait to tell you about transfers or should I do it now? Ha, I will tell you that I am back in Resistencia, and I have been in this zone 2 times before this... anyways, so this last week was really good. We were in Reconquista because we were going to go to a zone conference in Resistencia on Tuesday, and it was really good!!! On Wednesday we came back and got to work! It was a great week! Wow, last week feels like it was forever ago! But it was good, we were working with great people! Mainly this family, they are great, it is the family Guayaré.  Then on Saturday presidente Franco called and said I was going back to Resistencia, the zone Resistencia once again, ha! So I knew I was leaving on Saturday, usually we don't find out until Sunday night, but Sunday was really good too! The family Guayare came to church! But, I've got to tell you, it was very hard to leave, i love that place very much, and I love the people there very much!!!! I am really going to miss it a lot... but the Lord wants me in another place. I am still going to miss it though. So I was able to say goodbye to some familes and get some pictures with them, as you have seen:) I love them! So yesterday we got to Resistencia, but we had to wait in the terminal all day because we had to make sure all the missionaries got on their buses and so forth, so yeah, it was a long day, but it was great. So yeah, I am a zone leader now, and district leader too, and our district is basically just us, well me and my companion and 7 hermanas, so we will see how that goes. One of my last areas, Las Palmas, is in the zone, so I get to go back there, I am so excited!!!! I am excited to be in this area, lots of work and lots of fun:) Oh yeah, so the hermanas that came out with me are going to be going home today..... weird... it makes me feel old. So, you asked about the airports, where do you guys want me to fly in to? I don't have too much time this week, lots of things to do. But I want you to know that I love you guys a lot.  I do hope I finish my mission here in this area, but we will see what the Lord wants.  My companion is Elder Miles, he is cool so it should be really good, ha! I love you guys and I am going to send some pictures!:) Love you mom:)
Love Elder Grover