¡Feliz Cumple ano! ¡Happy Birthday!
If you have a birthday shout hurrah! Because I (Elder Grover) want to sing to you today! One year younger and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you! :)
I can't believe you are 19 this year mom! Don't worry, someday you will catch up to me!;)
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2015/10/a-plea-to-my-sisters?lang=enghttps://www.lds.org/general-conference/2015/10/behold-thy-mother?lang=eng
These talks are from last conference, but they are still amazing and have the message of what I think of you, mom, you are the best mom in the whole wide world!
I will love you forever, I will like you for always, forever and for eternity my mommy you will be!
Words cannot explain how grateful I am to you mom, and all you do. So I hope that you have a wonderful day and that all goes well. Your late birthday present will be in a month when I get to talk to you on Mother's Day! Love you mom! Have a wonderful day!
¡Te Quiero mama!
love Elder Grover
It's someone's birthday!?:)
It's someone's birthday!?:)
Happy birthday mom! ¡te Amo mucho!
My week has been great, with a lot of meetings no mas, ha:) There is always good gossip in Blanding though? It sounds like Jade has a great project lined out, cleaning out the building! That will be good for him to do! Branding, that does sound super fun right now, I'm kind of jealous. It is the crazy weather ones that you always remember though! Ha, but I am so tired of being hot that the cold sounds great! We did get some rain and that cooled it down a little, so it was good, other than the mud, that is always a little difficult. That is crazy that the boys are finishing up school, you are going to have to send me pictures of it all! That is cool, tell them congrats for me! Tell everyone thank you for the prayers! and Braddock! ha:)
So this week we had a great little week, on Tuesday we had interviews with President Franco, those where great, his training before was really great. We read in D&C and talked about it and asked questions, he knows the D&C really well! But it was all good! On Wednesday we finally had a meeting with our mission leader, which was well needed! Then on Thursday we had leadership counsel with all the zone leaders, that was really great. We read some parts of Alma 26 together, and it is super amazing. There is a lot we can learn from it and apply to missionary service! Then, on Saturday we had our zone meeting! So there were lots of meetings, but it was great because in there was something to learn in every one. We were able to have some great lessons also. We found a great kid who really wants to learn, so we are super excited to teach him. We were able to talk to Andres, but we still need to help him stop smoking, in this country that is a big obstacle people have, along with the word of wisdom and marriage that keeps them from being baptized. It seems they are always the case, but we are going to beat the bad habits of this country.
But for the most part, it is going pretty good here in the mission, just teaching and all the great things that we see. But mom, I want you to have a very happy birthday! I really do hope that it goes really super well! And I hope that everyone has a super great day and week. I want you guys to know that I know that this is the Lord's work, it is very hard at times, but it is the best! Mom, I love you! Have a great birthday! Thanks for all you do! Have a great week!
love Elder Grover





