Hey Mom and Family
How is it going?
I am doing great this week! How are you guys doing this wonderful week? You need to remember that yesterday was a memory, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why it is called the present. Every day there is something that we can all look for that we can take and use, then have a great time and enjoy every second that we have on earth:) Thanks for the pictures!!!! It looks really good, tell her good job for me and that I am proud of her!!! Well, I hope that all is going well in good ole Blanding , Utah! I agree, President Uchtdorf's talk was amazing, the quote you like is so powerful! And the story behind it was so good, that gives me so much hope that someone as imperfect as me can, through the atonement of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, be healed to full and perfect form. Thanks mom for sharing your favorite talk with me! It is great!!! That is so awesome that the family share what they learned from conference with each other in family home evening! What a blessing! I wish I could have been there to see it and to hear their testimonies!
So this week was pretty traquillo por lo menos:) We were able to have some really amazing experiences finding some really great people to teach. What happens is that when you talk to people, the Lord will always help you find those who are looking. So we contacted this lady and we were talking to her and then it started to rain, so she let us in and we were able to visit with her for awhile. At first she said that she was catholic, and that she was not going to change. We did not have much time, so we shared a quick message on the Book of Mormon and the love God has for us and then she really started to open up. She said that just that morning she had been praying to God and asking Him for help to change to her life, to find a better way to put Him in her life. Through the mercy of our Father, he had guided us to that woman's home to answer her prayer. He does hear our prayers, I know that. She also said when she took the book that she would read it, and then she asked where she needed to go to follow up. We will see how the lesson goes and see if she uses her agency to chose the right. Then we found 2 younger kids, they are 20 and 18, and are super great. They have lots of questions, so we will see where that leads. Oh, how the Lord blesses us and the lives of his children! It has been a great experience this week, and to top it off, there was conference!
So my favorite session was the priesthood session, it was so great! Every single talk was so powerful! Elder Nelson's was amazing, and I really like President Monson's talks, they were great! And Elder Arnolds talk was super great too! It was all so spiritual to help those who are lost. Well, all the talks by the Apostles were amazing, it was just all so great with the spirit so strong! I also liked how they talked about the tree of life and the talk of King Benjamin, they were all just super amazing! It was a great conference and I was so glad to hear it! Well, it is kind of sad this is the last conference out in the mission field... but I still really enjoyed it! I know they are all called of God and that they are his representatives to help us know the will of the Lord. Now we need to take the next 6 months and continue to read them and watch them and listen to them with our studies of the scriptures, I know if we do that we will be blessed. Mom, thank you so much for the email, I want you to know I love you so much! And I want to tell everyone else that I love them and that all the prayers and thoughts are amazing! Mom, have a great week! Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Grover





