Howdy Y'all!
Hey mom! It is starting to get colder-ish.. ha, if that makes sense. So what happens here is that it rains and it gets cold-ish, not super cold, but it makes it bearable for a bit, then it is sunny and it is back to the heat.. with a little more humidity.. not the funnest. But the days are getting shorter and so. . . who knows. Oh wow, it sounds like the BYU graduation was pretty cool!! Lots of people graduating, ha, that is more people than live in Blanding! A good American BBQ sounds super super yummy right now, so I am a little jealous that you got to eat at one!!! But tell Jordan congrats for me! So what are the plans for him now? How are the wedding plans going? Thank you so much for the pictures, they are great! Everyone looks great! Jordan rockin' the plaid shirt for graduation, that is money, ha! How is the track team doing, and how is McKady doing? So it was pretty windy at the Blanding track meet, sounds like a typical Blanding track meet.. that was how it was for my senior year! That is so awesome that you almost got a turkey. Here is the thing mom, that it is for the experience, to enjoy the times we have, so don't give up because hunting is the best! It is so relaxing seeing nature and having a great time, and if you don't get anything, well, there is always next year and more great times of fun! That is crazy that Lincoln is already leaving, time is going too fast! Here pretty soon people from my grade are going to be going home.. so crazy! The mission is great but tiene que disfrutar todo! Por que la experiencia, bueno es el mejor! :)
So we had a pretty great week, it was tranquillio. Tuesday was our reunion de districto so, well, the mission is focusing a lot on references, so I talked about that a little and then we worked a little. We had some great contacts and found some great people that we were able to teach later in the week. There was some rain too, so there was a little water, but I have boots that are good, they are very useful. Then we did divisions with some people in our zone and I was with Elder Moriera, he is from Brazil, and he is a convert of about 1 and a half years. He is super cool a great guy and has a wonderful testimony, he only has 10 weeks in the mission, but he speaks really well, and he speaks really good English too! He has a very strong testimony, it was great to get to know him. We had some more great lessons but tambien next week I will talk more about the Skype, what times would be better for you guys? I've got to go.. times just goes too fast.. but mom, I love you and thank you for you email and the pictures! Have a wonderful week! I hope you get a turkey! Thanks mom for all you do! I love you and all, just keep enjoying the life!:)
Love Elder Grover
Love Elder Grover





