5/03/2016

Argentina - February 29, 2016

Rio Negro!!!!:)
Hey MOM!:)
I am doing great! How is everyone there doing? Maybe it will keep me form getting trunky, ha, well that is the plan!!  Wow, Mckale is home? That was fast, sister missionaries go super fast!! I bet McKady did a great job with her talk! You should consider yourself lucky because I have parents here tell me they would give anything to keep their kids home at night because they leave in the evening and are gone all night doing lots of, yeah, we won't go into the detail of all that happens, ha! You are a great mother, don't worry:) And mom, don't worry, Blanding is awesome!!!! super awesome!!!! I like being in the middle of nowhere because I can go bow hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, thank you mom!! Well, I hope I get a tag, ha! I might be too skinny, but don't worry, I will still be able to pull it back!!!! Ha:)
This week has been super great!!! And lots of things happened, and well, it was great, and it is always great getting to know a area, it is fun! But this area is big, and I am super excited because there is so much that can be done!
I better type fast so I can try to fit a lot of things in. Oh, and so you know, I just got my trunky papers....... so yeah, you are going to have to decide where you want me to go. I will go home the 2nd of August, that is what it says... enough about that.
So we are working with the family Rameriz, they are a big family, and they are all members but the dad and the younger kids.  So there is a daughter who is 9, her name is Fiorela, and she is going to be baptized on the 12th! She is so cool, well the whole family is super nice. Yesterday her and her 2 older brothers came to church, the mom couldn't because she was sick with one of the other kids. But I am super excited, I love that family so much!! We are also working with this guy named Andres, and he is really cool. His neighbor is a half member, he got baptized, but never got the Holy Ghost, and now he is living with a lady. So get this, the old temple presidente in Buenos Aires is in our ward, he just got released and is back, and he wants to help us with them. This guy is so smart! He teaches the gospel doctrines classes and they are crazy deep, ha, it is really great. There were 73 people in church,  a little more than Vera, but it is great. I am so excited to be here and to help people, but this week we got so much to do!!! Crazy, but it is going to be a great week. I would tell you all we are going to do, but I will tell you next week. The guy who was outside of church... that is a story for another time. But I got to go... but mom, I love you and hope the best for you!! Thanks for all you have done for me, and I hope that you guys have a great week!!! 
love Elder Grover