Hola de Resistencia!
This week has been super interesting!!! But don't worry, I will get there later on in the letter!:) I am sorry it was hard, but look at the bright side, I have already had 2 birthdays in the mission! That means that I will be home for the next one! Crazy to think about right? It was a good day, I got cake and olucj from members, as well as lamb, beef and chicken, it was really good. And then the other elders that I live with made me a cake too, it was great. Oh, and I forgot to tell you last week - I got the package:) 2 weeks ago. Sorry, I opened it early, I was pressured by other elders to open it.. but thanks so much!! The ties are so awesome, I loved them! And well, jerky is one of my favorite things, and the pictures are so amazing, thanks so much!!!!!:) It kind of made me a little sad that I was not with you guys on those trips, but that is ok. Thanks for the pictures of the wedding, they were great, everyone looked great!
How was your anniversary? I hope it was great:) because I have the best parents in the whole wide world!!! That's you guys!! Oh yeah!
How was the Labor Day fun? What did you guys do on the mountain? I hope it was all as fun as it could be, because you guys are the best, so I hope it was the best! What mountain did you go to?
Santa vaca!!! ( holy cow) Amanda and Kendall are getting married?! That was a surprise, wow, so weird, I can't believe it! But you've got to admit it is kind of funny that they have all married red heads with very similar personalities, so crazy, ha ha! Well, I hope they will be happy and all of that good stuff:)
The BYU game sounded awesome, and it is because he had number 12 that he did so good! That is awesome, that is good to hear that they are playing good, I hope they continue in their success! And that does go to show you what the power of the mission can do to help someone, God will always bless us, if we come unto him he will help us! That is too bad that our team is not doing so good... makes me kind of sad, but they will learn and maybe it will help them to become better! Jesse has direct TV? Yeah, I don't imagine you will be seeing much of him with football going on. It does sound like his mother-in-law likes him a lot. But that is great that all is good with them and everything! Crazy to hear about all that is going on and things that have happened.
Okay, so Tuesday was a good day, then it was my birthday:) ate lunch with the family Drago, then went to the family Carlson and had some cake that night. Then the next day we went and ate at the family Soveron's house, and they thought it was my birthday that day, so I never told them it wasn't. But it was good, and they made a nice cake, and I think someone in the family asked for your facebook, but that's good. Then the week went normal, just bringing people unto the Lord! Which is always great also. But I got transferred, so right now I am in Resistencia, the heartland of the mission and in the heartland of resistencia, in the 1st ward. And all, well most of my area is central, like rich people and big houses, like, it is so wierd to be here, but I am excited. My companion is from Brasil, Elder Da Silva, and we are in a ward, so we have a bishop and a ward mission leader who is active! But he is awesome, so I am excited; there are lots of members here, so that will be good because the best way to work is to use the members. So anyway, that is me right now, here in Resistencia. The house of President Franco is in my area and the stake center with the office of the mission is also in my area, so I should be able to get things faster too, that is awesome. But the other elders left a very dirty pension...... some missionaries are not very clean sometimes. Oh, and we are white washing the area too, so we are both new and very lost, but it is so much fun. We already talked to some really cool people, I am super excited to see how it goes and get to know some new people.
So I have just reciently finished reading the book of Mormon, well the book of Mormon in the Book of Mormon, it was amazing! There were some very wonderful guys that have helped in the coming of the Book of Mormon, I imagine they suffered a lot but they were lghts on a candle that could not be put out. They were the only believers out of everyone, and never faulted, only prayed more for their brethern who were not members. Now I am in Ether, and tomorrow I will read the part where the Brother of Jared sees Jesus, I am so excited. Also, this morning I studied about the restoration of the Church of Jesus Cristo de Ultimos Dias, pero, it is the message I share every day and I was amazed how much I learned, just by reading it again. What an amazing thing we have, I hope that we can find people to share it with because it really is amazing.
Every day I am more and more convinced that this is the true church, i have no doubts, it all makes sense, and well, I know because I feel it too, the Book of Mormon is the word of God! I know that Christ suffered for our sins and He will help us if we ask him. I am so greatful for the family I have who have helped me to be where I am at! One thing I love about the gospel is that it teaches people to be good people and to help others, it is just so amazing. As missionaries we are sharing the gospel, and it is sad to see people reject us because we are walking around handing out something better money, or anything in the world. If we went to people's houses and handed out pesos they would be si o si accept us, but we don't, we have something better, don't let the things of the world blind us from the most important things. I want you guys to know I love you and feel so blessed to have you as a family. I hope that you guys have a wonderful week! Mom, I love you so much:) never orget that! Have a wonderful week:)
Elder Grover
Elder Grover





