Somos los Reyes de Vera!
Hello, mom! :) Su pequenito argentino misionero es muy bien esa semana:) Halloween! It looks like it was a blast! I am glad that you guys enjoyed it! Jade will figure out what he wants to do, but tell him the trials only make him stronger! Ha, and Jordan... wow, that is crazy he is finishing, I thought he was planning on living there and studying there his whole life;) But then McKady will putting in, that is crazy! Ha, well for me, I have been thinking on it hard and long, and I am thinking that yeah, it is going to be a good idea to go to school in January, ha:) But there is always time to think about it, ha. But, I love the pictures, tell everyone that they are great! Mom, what did you dress up as? Ha, but thanks for the amazing pictures.
This has been a pretty good week! I have enjoyed it. So last Monday we had a family home evening with some recent converts, and they are great! The mom is the Relief Society president, but the dad is inactive, so we are trying to help him. His main problem is that he likes to smoke and drink, and he dosen't have any friends in church. He got along really well with the missionaries that baptized him, but just like all missionaries, they are like bad girlfriends and they leave. He likes to hunt, so I have talked to him some about that. He is going to shoot a armadillo and cook it up for us, so that will be exciting!
Wow, then there was Tuesday, a little longer day, we will skin that day, well we did travel to another city for our district meeting, which is always nice and relaxing.
Then the next couple days went really well, we had lots of people we got to know and taught lots of lessons. Also, a very interesting story, we were prompted to stop and clap at a house, so we stopped. As we were talking to her, I told her that we pray and ask guidance from God to know where to go and who to talk to, and so why did she think God sent us to her house. She got a sad look on her face and said that her mom has cancer and is not doing very good, also, her nice had just been in a bad accident. So we taught her about the plan of salvation, it was really good. She also said that a year and a half ago when her dad died, the missionaries showed up at her house. It just goes to show me how much God loves each one of us, and how aware he is of what is going on in our lives.
We were able to find lots of people, but most only have one lesson, but things are going great with that. We are talking to this family, well we had a lesson and talked to a girl, then we passed by and talked to her brother, then we passed by again and talked to her mom, and then we passed by again and talked to her sister, so we hope that one day we will be able to talk to the family! Then we had a lesson and talked to Claudia, and she liked it so much she invited her sisters and mom to the next one. Oh, and then there is Victor who is married to a member, but he is great and has talked to the missionaries a lot, but we just started reading the Book of Mormon with him, so we will see how that goes.
And the crazy news, so the sisters that were here in Vera, their contract to the pension ran out so Presidente just closed their area and they went somewhere else. So now we have the whole city of Vera, and that is why we are the Kings of Vera, it is going to be fun! But also rally hard because our area just doubled in size, but I am looking forward to the challenge.
That is mainly the week in a nut shell, but oh, as a mission we have the challenge to read the Book of Mormon in the month of November, so we will see how that goes.
We didn't really have a Halloween party here, but oh wells next year I will maybe dress up or something, but other than that things are going great and life keeps kicking on!
Thanks so much for all the love and the support and the prayers. I hope that everyone is doing great. Mom, I love you, best mom ever in the world, and I have the best family in the world. Thanks for all and have a wonderful week!
love Elder Grover





