Emergency Transfer! Whoo Ha!
Hey mom, how do you like my title? Yeah, it turns out that I am a bad missionary..... yeah, sorry about that............... just kidding:) I don't know, but really I will explain why in a little bit!! But I am happy and it is good, don't worry, I will explain it in a little bit.
This week there has been a lot of rain, but now that I am more south, it is a lot cooler than like Fermosa, where I started my mission last year. School and papers? I think I will just stay in the mission, the Lord doesn't judge or grade my studies, it is just a little more simple;) Mom, I bet you gave a wonderful talk, but I am so excited that his baptism was great!
You are finishing the Book of Mormon? That is awesome, but it is kind of sad too, I have to agree! You are ponderizing that one? that is awesome! I did D&C 10:5, it is talking about prayer! I really like it and it can help us. Well, I will have to pick another one for this week because that was for last week. The football team lost? Dang, I hope that they can finish it all good!
So, I got transferred, but we will get to that in a little bit. So this last week was pretty good! We had a lot of first lessons with people, and were finding lots of people to teach. One is a granddaughter of a member, a lady that is 97 years old! Crazy, and she still walks and does everything, she even cooked for us.
Okay, so I don't have much time so I will make this fast! On Saturday president called me to his office and told me that I was going to be transferred because another missionary was sick, well he had this skin infection and he wanted him in Resistencia with good, reliable medical care. So I went to his area and with his companion, who is new and only has 5 weeks in the mission, so I am training again, I am excited! So it wasn't bad or anything, someone just got sick, so I am here in Vera, Santa Fe!:) and my companion is Elder Isaacson, he is from Arizona. And guess what high school he went to? St. Johns, and he wrestled 195! Crazy right? and he is a cowboy, so it has been super fun, I am super excited. I guess I am also the 1st counselor to the Branch President here, so we will see how that goes! I am excited, and the work will keep going. But with the time and everything I've got to go, but I will update you guys more about it next week. Just know that I love you guys so much! Have a wonderful week! Mom, I love you more than you will ever know! Have a wonderful week!:)
Love Elder Grover





