Yataheeh! Hey mom, the best mom ever! So it is at this moment, 11:30 my time in Argentina, and in my new area we have to write a little bit early because the place we use computers at closes early for siesta, then doesn't open until like 6, and at that time we have to be getting ready for the day, so i am just hoping that in the next hour you will send me an email! Because it will be really sad not to get to read an email from my mom.. and we don't want a sad Elder Grover. This week has gone by, wait before I go into my week, yes I did send the Navajo word for hi, yeah, I use it sometimes down here, mainly with my companions and sometimes with some members - they get super confused. But in last week's e-mail you asked if I got anything from you and the answer is just the Christmas package and a letter from Amber and her Chistmas card, did you send anything else? Other than the calender, because getting stuff is awesome! It is like Christmas, but not. I will tell you when I get stuff, and like I said last week, we have a multi-zone meeting tomorrow in Resistencia, so hopefully I will get something then, right? I hope all is well at home that McKady is doing good and all of that great stuff. I realized that Saturday was Valentine's day, mom Happy Valentine's Day! I want you to know that you are my Valentine, and I love you very, very much:) Then I also remembered that it was state wrestling...weird! Okay, so a little about my week, it was really good. We had to go to our pension early 3 nights this week because it was that really big carnival thing they do in South America, it is more of an excuse for everyone to get drunk. We will change that, no worries, nothing like a good Word of Wisdom. So, like I said last week there are no addresses here, so members and investigators are so hard to find. In my area it is not just like all the houses are in the town, they are spread out in the jungle and you just have collections of houses in an area and it is so flat so you can't see anything. But do you want to know what i think of it? I love it, it is so great! There are horses walking around the town or kids riding them around town,it is great! I like it at least. And the other day we got caught in the rain, it was really great, fun. I do really like this area a lot! There are really amazing people here. There are only like 40 in our town that are members and in the other town where the church is, there are like 200 members. But we only had 27 people in church yesterday, and that is including 4 missionaries. But one of the members in our area, she is a returned missionary, is super nice and helpful and so strong in the church! There is also this family that was baptized in August, they are so amazing. The mom has the strongest testimony, it is so crazy. The story is really amazing of how she was looking for the church and just accepted it, and the crazy thing is that her house is like 4 miles from the church and she comes every week without fail, usually rides her bike or walks. She is a single mom and has 6 kids, all super nice, just amazing. I decided I don't want to baptize people just to baptize, I want to really help people get converted to the gospel. Because there have been people in this mission who have baptized over 100 people, but zero of them are active right now. That has how the mission culture has been down here, so now we have all these inactive members. But we will covert them too because this gospel is truly amazing and God truly loves us. I bear testimony that He is real, God lives and so does his son Jesus Christ. He did suffer for our sins, and through the atonement we can be free and live with Him again. He called Joseph Smith to restore this gospel in this time and to translate the Book of Mormon. I testify that the book of Mormon is in fact the word of God, President Monson is the true prophet here on the earth to lead and direct us. We do have the opportunity to share this message to help others, to be a light to others, to go to the temple to do all those amazing things. I am here to testify that at times it is not the easiest thing, but it is always the most worth it. If we just put our trust in our Lord and Savior, everything will be alright, I promise with all my heart. Love Elder Grover
Sorry, that is all my time - usually I get the emails from you at like 11:50. Sorry I have to write a little earlier in this area, but I hope and pray everything is okay and hope to get an email next week. Love you all and pray for you. Hope all is okay and going good. Love you with all my heart, have a wonderful week and love life and our Savior. Later………..
P.S. So we have a little bit more time because we had some extra time to do this survey thing, but wow!!! That is crazy, I thought things were crazy with the carnival thing, holy cow, it sounds super crazy home. But no worries, I got to read the email and see it. I already sent a big one like 3 seconds before I got yours, so I got to read it. But thanks for all the information, it sounds super crazy. I hope everything is okay with Tamra and the baby this week, I hope to get pictures! Just so you know, everything is okay and happy here in Argentina, so don't worry about me. And if there are more crazy things that go on, I would love to hear about them! Tell everyone to stay healthy and Choose the Right. I love you all, and don't worry mom, I got the email and it was awesome, other than it was sad too. But I hope you have a great week and keep God in your heart because through Him all things will be made right. I love you all and wish the best for you all. Life is great, tell me how everything goes. Love you all!
Love Elder Grover





