2/02/2015

Ohio - January 5, 2015

Hello Hello,
Things here are going good! And yes, I'm back down in the big city, the great old Cincinnati, Ohio! But no, it doesn't have anything to do with me being demoted or anything like that, President just knows me very well and is helping me feel like I am able to continue to accomplish things here at the end of my mission. For example, we just had that a couple come in to the office, and with the Big Age change, Rush going home, we are having to close down a lot of apartments and President is quite overwhelmed, so I am well helping him out. We cleaned and moved out of three apartments last week; I actually quite enjoyed that! I am slowly getting used to helping the Elders that I am housing with out too, ( my companions) big word, you know me and large groups of people.  I actually sat with some of their investigators while they sat across the aisle, so in other words I am slowly adjusting to some of the people! But yeah, things are good, I'm still working and doing all I can! I love you much!
Elder Jade M. Grover