Hi mom, :)
I hope your Christmas was super, super
amazing. How was it with Jordan's girlfriend? She didn't talk much, but
that is okay. It was amazing to see you all and to talk to everyone, I love
you all so very much. Hey, I want to go to the fiesta bowl, that is so cool that dad and Jesse are going,
tell them to send me a picture because that is cool and I would love to be there! We have transfers
this week, I guess we will see what will happen. My companion will probably
go for sure becasue he has been here for 6 months, so I will tell you
next week where I am. For the next 4 days we have to go to the apartment
early, don't worry we will be safe and I have the Lord on my side. The
work has been slow this week, all the poeple we were teaching went and
visited family and it is probably going be the same this week, but it will be good, I love the work. Mom, God loves you very much, I know that! I hope you
have a wonderful new year, 2015 is going to be an amazing year, and I am
going to become fluent in spanish and teach the gospel to all of Argentina! I love you, I love you all and pray for you every day. I
want to testify that God loves us, without end, he wants us to succed in
this life. If we do something wrong and repent, he will forgive us, becasue he loves
us. And I testify that he will comfort you if you ask. He will bear your
burdens, I know this because he has helped me so much! I am so excited to
help people come to feel of the Lord's love. This work is real and it is
to bless and help people feel of the Savior's love and to bring peace and
love. I love you all and hope the new year is the best new year ever! Happy
birthday to dad and Clark, Jr. Families are forever mom, I promise you
that in heaven we will all be together. How great the plan of God is, to have us spend eternity with our families! I love you mom, and
familes are forever, love you all!
Love, Elder Grover #5
Tell Aunt Denise thanks for the Christmas Stocking! It was awesome to have!!! I love Christmas and I love Christ!






