Love Elder Grover
2/24/2015
Argentina - January 26, 2015
Wow, that is weird, it is just Jade now.. tell him sorry for me, there is something special when it is Elder Grover. Tell him to continue to put his trust in the Lord and all will turn out just perfect and fine. The church is still true and God still loves us very much. It sounds like everything is great though and that is super awesome that everyone got to be together. Tell everyone I love them, mom don't worry about the dogs because I have like this crazy super cool missionary ninja power.. it is the truth! It is crazy that all of those people are going home or will be home. I know that they are all super amazing because the missionaries that have gone home from here are super awesome. Spanish...well let's see, I think I am better than I give myself credit for... it is coming, I still have lots of room to improve, but it is coming. Like all the gospel words and terms and things I know really well and understand what is going on and being said, other things are sometimes a little difficult. I've got time to learn, before I know it I will be a little Argentine, but white. In my area most everyone is dark because most of them are from Paraguay, other parts of Argentina are more white. So anyway, life is great, tell the aunts and everyone else thanks for the oil kit it is the best. I feel like a potion master sometimes, "Elder Grover the Potion Master", ha ha! It has been really hot. Oh, cool experience, we had we were walking and I was like, I am thirsty, let's clap this house and ask them for some water. So we did, and the man who lived there was a member that hasn't come to church for 3 years! The spirit worked through my thirst, but still he didn't come to church. People here just love to sleep...all the time...and people lie to us, it can be frustrating. But then then the Pulp is from Argentina, so sometimes I feel like Argentina is the Bible Belt of South America. I love it other than that it is so flat, I want hills or mountains or something, but it is great. Oh, I don't know if I told you this or not, but our bishop speaks English, he was born in South Africa and then moved to Paraguay. His English is British, it is so cool! But he served in Paraguay on a mission for a year and a half, then served in Chicago for 2 years, then played rugby. He is cool! Kinda crazy, the church has a lot of potential here, so we will just have to see. Anyways, tell everyone I love them and pray for them. Here is a quote that my bishop said, or told me, "Don't keep the faith, share it."





