I have been okay with the dogs mom, don't worry, they have no
power over me:) The food is good, I am used to it now; everything is just about the same, bread, pasta, oil and some meat, that is pretty much all they eat here. So everything is cooked in oil, so I am like 50 percent oil...and
then add the coke in there - I am so skinny, but then I have this fat little
belly...I am not that skinny, I've just lost all of my muscle. Spanish is
coming harder than I thought, I just need to start talking more. But when I talk about the gospel I feel like I know a lot, and now I know what most
everyone else says, unless they use vos, but it is getting better. Tell McKady
good luck in state drill. It is weird to say this, but I miss wrestling. I found I really
love it and miss hanging out with JJ, even when he made me cry in some
practices;) Mom, you didn't tell me you got a bow - what the heck? That is
so so awesome, I am so excited!!!! Oh, speaking of hunting, tell JJ to put
me in some hunts so I can get some points while I'm gone. This week we had
an amazing experience that came from plans and back up plans that didn't
fall through. I believe it was all due to the Lord. Contacting this week
has been hard, we had a guy come and pretty much spit in our faces, yelling at us that what we are doing is of the devil that the Catholic Church is the
only true church. It was hard, and really crushed my spirit. That was how
most of our contacts were going, and the people that had set plans were
not there. So the Lord had mercy on us. We were down and had run through all of our plans, so we were just walking. We ended up at the far end of our area
where the sewer runs to the river, we stood and looked at it for a minute and
then noticed a house. I turned to Elder Buckles and said, "we should
clap that house, I bet they have never talked to missionaries". So we clap
the house and the lady that came out said she talked to the missionaries
9 years ago but had lost contact with them. She said that she didn't have time for a lesson right then, but wanted a Book of Mormon because
in the 9 years she had lost the one the missionaries gave her. We
set up a lesson for the next day, and when we went the next day, she was actually there! We taught her
and her husband the first lesson and asked them to read and pray. They
wanted to have another lesson the next day so we said we would stop by, and when we stopped by the next day they said they had read the whole first
part of the Book of Mormon and prayed and felt like it was true. They
came to church yesterday, and said they loved it and the people, and that they look
forward to the next lesson to learn more. It was an amazing experience
to find this family because they are awesome.
Mom, I want
you to know that I love you, you are the best mom in the whole wide world! I love the whole family and I am so grateful for your prayers and the
love and support you show me. Have a wonderful week! I love you all
and I know God loves you all.
Love Elder Grover
P.S. I got the package on the 21, so here is a picture:) I love you guys very, very much - thank you, thank you!

.jpeg)





