2/02/2015

Argentina - January 12, 2015

Hola mom,
Tell dad happy birthday for me, that i love him and think the world of him. That is cool that McKady got asked to prom, sounds exciting! And that is great that the drill team is doing so good. Too bad the Cowboys lost.. oh wells, they don't have to be good until I come home. But we just had some super big changes in the mission, we don't have to write down our key indicators... so we just go out and teach. It is not about the numbers anymore, so all we focus on is baptizong, retaining and talking to inactive members. This puts more responsibility on the missioonaries to be more dedicated. I like it because we get to focus more on the spirit and really do all we can to do everything through the spirit, which is the only way things really get accomplished because in our ward boundary there is like 900 members and only about 70 come to church. So it is our job to reactivate them and find more people to come unto Christ. It is a lot of work, but with the spirit I know it is possible. All things are possible through God. We have interviews with president this week, I am excited because he is great and very spiritual. So we have a girl that is really progressing, her name is Solidad, she is really quiet but she has come to church 3 times and believes the gospel is true, so it will be fun to teach her this week. Her mom has to give permission for her to be baptized so we will see. I love you all and think the world of you. Mom you are the best mom in the whole world! Whatever happens, trust in God and he will always be there to help, I promise. I love you and pray for you all.
Love Elder Grover