Hola familia,
Yeah, first P-day our in the field - pretty crazy! Lot's more to go, that's for sure, ha ha! It was a lot cooler weather today, which was nice. We went and played soccer, which was fun - lots of running! We had a few members come and play with us, which was cool. It was so good to talk to you last night, most of you at least. Sorry if I didn't talk with you long, or didn't get to talk to you at all. Lots of stuff to do here, and not a lot of time, but we just keep going, ha ha! We still keep knocking doors and talking in Spanish. There isn't much to tell you, because we just talked on the phone last night. We have a baptism scheduled, and some investigators that I have a good feeling about, so hopefully pretty soon we will be helping more people to come unto Christ through baptism by His holy priesthood.
Well, it is weird to think that it is May; in the past I was in school, looking forward to the summer, but now it is all sorts of different. I am a missionary, we don't have summer vacations and breaks, we are missionaries for 24/7, 24 months, ha ha! I only have 22 months left, and I've got lots of work to do! I feel like my timer is running down and yet I am the newest missionary here. I can only imagine how the ones who are in their last transfer are feeling. The church is true, and that is all that matters. God helps so much! He cares about each one of us personally. I know that because He has so much patience with me, and he has helped me learn Spanish, and he continues to help me every day, more than I deserve actually. That just goes to show how wonderful God is, and why we need him in our life.
I love you all so much! Write lots of letters:) Letters are so very awesome, ha ha! I'm just saying . . . you know!
I love you all!
Love, Elder Jesse Glen Grover





