Hello Family,
Are you alive and well? I haven't heard from you all in a while, so I just hope everything is going well. I miss you all, but I know God is taking care of you, even if I don't get to hear from you. Hope to hear from you soon! Well, missionary work is still going on, and I am still learning. I had my first in-field interview with President Jardine, it was my first and last, I will miss him - he is so awesome! We are working with some awesome investigators - June could be an awesome month for us. I guess June will be pretty busy for you all to, huh? A wedding this week? Crazy! I was hoping I would have a baptism, but some other missionaries are and we will be taking some investigators to it. Maybe we will firm up some investigators, that would be awesome, huh? Ha ha! I have lost 10 more pounds, that makes 30 so far on the mission. I went on exchanges with one of the APs, his name is Elder Bramwell and he is actually a Spanish elder, super cool! Anyway, we did a huge bike ride, and I almost died, but it probably made me skinnier, right? If I keep losing at this rate you won't even recognize me when I get home! I am working on the recorder, I have not had a lot of time to talk into it. I will get better and speak into it more. I will send the memory card home too. I will probably want you to send me some prints of the pictures so that I will have some to put in my book. Has school gotten out yet? How did state track go? Any crazy news? Has anyone else gotten their mission calls or made any wedding announcements? Ha ha!
Well, I do hope to hear from you all, I know you are probably super busy, so it is okay, I understand. I hope the wedding goes well, take pictures and send them to me! How about the family pictures we took before my mission, do I get copies of those? How about the collage pictures? Well, I love you all so much, keep being awesome!
Love me because I love you:)
Elder Jesse Glen Grover





