Wow, two stakes combined into one? That is crazy news! So that is really going to throw things off when I get back, haha, not only a new stake presidency, but a whole new stake, wow! Yeah, I leave the MTC at 5:00 am and my plane leaves around 8:30. My branch president told me to call from the airport, but to not talk too long. We should be able to call again on Sunday, but I am just as lost as you are about what to expect. I am soooo nervous, haha! Way more nervous than I was about coming to the MTC, but I know all things will work out. Yes, I got the package, thank you so much! The ties are awesome, me and Elder DiPiero love the matching ties, they are like the coolest thing on campus. Everyone loved the gifts; you are awesome, I knew you would come up with better ideas than I ever could. Oh, thanks so much, everyone seriously loved them, and said I must have a wonderful monther - and I do! I have the best mother in the world! Thanks so much! I am trying to pack and get everything to make weight limits - I will be packing all night! Oh, wow, this is a crazy time, haha! Our district is sad, we have become like a family, and I am sad to be leaving all of them. I can write to all of them except Hermana Mason because she is in the same mission, and we are not allowed to write to anyone of the opposite sex in the same mission. But it is okay, she will be out there for six months less than me, haha. But everyone else I can keep in contact with, and all my other friends here - gosh, I hae so many, I am going to miss everyone! Elder DiPiero is staying behind, but I am going to Cali, how crazy is that? Your little boy is all grown up, haha! I still have a long way to go, as the Hermanas remind me daily, haha. Oh, how time goes by and things change. It doesn't seem like 9 weeks, my mission is already going by fast! We will see how the field and the spanish are - scary! I want you all to know I love you so much and that God watches over us, and I know he is watching over you. For family home evening one night, whatch the Elder Joseph B. Worthlin, October 2007 General Conference talk. I pretty muh cried through the whole thing. Watch it, and you will know what I mean. We all need to endure and endure well; other will help us along the way, but we also need to help those around us and trust in God. Well, Cali here I come! Hopefully you are home in the morning so I can talk for a minute. I don't want to miss my flight, that would be bad, seeing how I am travel leader, and should be in charge, haha! God will help me, I know it, and I can not wait to get to Cali, even though I am scared out of my mind. Please pray for me! I feel your prayers, especially on those hard times when learning is so hard and I am so down. I think of the great family I have, and all you do for me - I would be nowhere without you! I love you with every ounce of my being, and I will try my best to make you proud!
Love your son, brother, uncle, missionary,
Elder Jesse Glen Grover





