6/28/2011

California - June 20, 2011

Wow, it sounds like things are going well. Yeah, we spent alot of time on the shuttles at the MTC, so the chances would be pretty good that I would have seen Jordan now that he is driving the shuttle, I think. Ha Ha! Well, J.J. didn't really want to do school very bad anyways, huh? But hopefully they can find a job; I will pray for them. How did Father's day go? Happy Father's day Dad! I hope it was really good. Happy Birthday Candice!

Well, with the Spanish, I thought I was going nowhere and that I couldn't speak Spanish, but yesterday we did a Spanish blitz on the sisters area, and I was the Spanish speaker in the companionship. I talked to a Spanish guy and got a return from him; it was way awesome, a huge confidence boost for me! I can speak a little it's not great, but still coming slowly. Sister Mason just got transferred into the area, and her Spanish is great; I'm going to have to pick up my game, haha. But yeah, it's going well, the California weather is so hot; it is supposed to hit 100 this week and stay that way most of the summer! Yeah, that's hot, good luck me (at least I have a car :). tell everyone to keep their heads up, trust in God, and he will help us no matter the problem, whether big or small, he can help us, and he will if we just ask him. Missionary work is the best! Everyone prepare to serve; seriously, it is hard, but i love it, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, California is awesome! This is my holy land, the people are great. Keep praying for me please, I can use all the help I can get! We have some awesome investigators, they just need to come to church. The Church Is So True! I love it;) Take care, I love you all so much.
Love Me, Elder Jesse Glen Grover :)