Why hello family. Yeah, J.J.'s friend, Elder Proctor, was in the MTC with me, and he asked if I knew Janessa. Yeah, he said Coach Bowring hooked them up because they live in Juab and he played football for him, haha, yeah crazy times. How is Brooke doing with marriage? It's so crazy that everyone is getting married; we are working with some investigators that need to get married, maybe they will too, haha! California is awesome!!! Yeah, we are getting a new president Wednesday, it will be good. Here is a picture of me and President and Sister Jardine saying goodbye at zone conference.

Yeah, they will be missed, but we are excited to meet President and Sister Lewis. We will have a "meet the president" in like a week and a half, and have interviews with them, it will be exciting. It will be a change, but this is God's work and He will help all those he calls. I know because he helps me alot! My Spanish is getting better, I talked for like 30 min with a member in Spanish because elder Flores was in a meeting. So I just hung out with this member and we just chatted, it is getting better, the Lord helps me so much! I am excited to learn more and to meet more people. The work is moving forward; we need to teach and teach, and baptize and retain. We are working a lot with less active members too, there are a ton. Have you heard JIMMER is in sac? How cool is that? The King's stadium is actually in the area of our YSA ward that our zone leaders cover, so maybe I will meet him, haha! Not likely, but it is cool, and maybe that will help with the work here, because everyone loves Jimmer. I am in the Ensign? That is way cool! I have been waiting for it to come out - that so awesome! We in Blanding are awesome, haha! How has the summer been treating you? It is so hot here, it hit 107 the other day! Yeah, but we still teach and there are really nice people who give us water and stuff. I love you all a ton, and pray for you. Just pray for me, and be missionaries; share the gospel with everyone and be an example in every way possible. I love you all, take care.
Love Elder Jesse Grover
PS. Got to make it short cause I have to send an introductory email to President Lewis! Yeah, it's crazy! Love You All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :):D:D