6/30/2009

Guatemala - June 29, 2009

Hey family, how is life? Sounds like a rat race, just like every summer, right? But remember to enjoy it 'cuz that is what makes memories. So promise me to enjoy every minute of life, okay? I know that is hard when you get all stressed out and have responsabilities, but I have a secret, pray for help, even specifically to enjoy, but for help too, and I promise the Lord will help you. So girls camp is over and the cows are up on the mountain, scout camp is done, and 4 of Julio is coming right up, sweet! So, the rain has not been bad the last few days. We got a change in El Asintal, and I'm the only one in my district to stay, everyone else left. You would not belive who my new companion is! I came all the way to Guatemala to be comps with a Blanding boy that is about 6' 9", Elder Snow! Yeah, really hard to believe, but its true. So, we are working hard and glad to be in the work. We have some progressing investigators, and the Lord has blessed us a lot. So I hope that all is going well there on the home front, and everyone is happy. I pray that the Lord will keep you. Always put him at the front of things in life. 2 Nephi 32:9. I love you all, until next week!
con amor y mi corazon
Elder Grover